Other CGS Co-sponsored Events
From time to time the Canadian Geotechnical Society also non-financially co-sponsors geotechnically-related events of other organizations.
The following are the current such events being co-sponsored by the CGS.
- GeoFrontiers, Orlando, FL, February 2017 http://geotechnicalfrontiers.com/
- Engineering Solutions for Sustainability: Material and Resources (ESS:MR III), Symposium and Workshop, Denver, February 2017 http://www.aimehq.org/programs/collaborative-efforts/sustainability/ess-mr3
- 13th International Workshop on Micropiles, Vancouver, BC, March 29-April 1, 2017 http://www.dfi.org/dfieventlp.asp?13279
- 3rd North American Symposium on Landslides, Roanoke, VA, June 2017 http://www.aegweb.org/mpage/nasl17m
- 2nd International Workshop on Sensitive Clays, Trondheim, Norway, June 2017 https://www.ntnu.edu/iwlsc2017
- DFI SuperPile '17 Conference, Coronado Bay CA, June 14-16, 2017 http://www.dfi.org/dfieventlp.asp?13292
- Performance-Based Design-III Vancouver, July 2017 http://www.pbdiiivancouver.com/
- iYGEC6 Seoul Korea, September 2017; nominations due October 15, 2016 https://www.icsmge2017.org/iYGEC/iygec_01.asp
- 19th ICSMGE Seoul Korea, September 2017; papers due to CGS by November 1, 2016 https://www.icsmge2017.org/
- International Foundation Congress and Equipment Expo 2018 (IFCEE 2018), Orlando, FL, March 2018 http://www.geoinstitute.org/event/2018-03-04geo-congress/
- Resources for Future Generations Vancouver, BC, June 2018 http://rfg2018.org/
- XIII IAEG Congress, San Francisco, CA, September 2018 (website to be added when available)